Our commerce and trading professionals have a crucial role in creating value for our company. As company representatives, who have the first contact to the client, account managers represent clients with our services, policies, trading methodology, analysis, expertise we provide, the technology our trading platforms support and so on.
Since everyone is involved in the growth and development of our company, our trading specialists are evolving in a fast moving and motivating environment. We are working towards different objectives and activities providing a wide range of career opportunities.
Continuously check our Careers Page for the latest job vacancies.
We are looking for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about working with clients and communicating effectively with them. As an account manager you will be the first point of contact for their clients. They will create strong, mutually beneficial relationship with their clients, always presenting to the clients the best products which fits their needs.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
• Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the trader experience.
Account Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and manage large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.